Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bye Bye BarakOBerry

You’ve heard the news by now that the Secret Service is not allowing Barak to carry his personal BlackBerry anymore…poor guy…it’s going to be tough for him… he’ll have a hard time parting with it…the government will let him carry a Smart Phone but with this phone he won't be allowed to send or receive e-mails or text messages without supervision and approval of the secret service…he’s argued that his daughters are the ones who text him all the time…

MAN, I CAN RELATE!!!

I’ve had mine for five years and can’t live without it…I don’t go anywhere without it…Mrs. D has been laughing at me ever since the Barak story broke out…I love being able to read my company and personal e-mails and text messages 24 hours a day…I haven’t started sleeping with my BB yet and don’t plan to, but a few times when I’m expecting a call I’ve taken it with me to the bathroom…I ignore Mrs. D.'s smirky grins...


2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

She's just jealous since she doesn't even know how to text...I DO take mine to the bathroom with me, it sits on the side of the tub when I'm in there. I have a pocket in my pajamas and it is always in there! I don't 'sleep' with it, but if I wake up in the night, I do check it.
Poor Barak...I can't even imagine.
GREAT GREAT title!!!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

I'm sorry. I still have a phone from 1985. Yes, I can text, but I'm not an addict like you and Julie. But I'm so glad you are up with the times. Mrs. D doesn't know the difference between texting, emailing and ordering online. But I love her.