Friday, January 16, 2009

Chessmates

We’ve been unusually busy this month and had little time to post an overdue blog…Julie puts me to shame with her blogs...she is the best, and on a daily basis too...

But these days I love working a lot...I love working.

I was browsing thru some of my old pictures on computer a few days ago while eating lunch and found one that I consider one of the cutest photos ever of my granddaughters Sunny and Thea playing a serious game of chess in Hawaii over two years ago…Sunny was then around seven and Thea nearly six…I’m not totally sure about the ages…I’ll hear from the Moms…Grandpas have bad memories…

But I DO remember shooting a 73 once at Western Hills Golf Course!

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I love this picture. Funny that they are EACH moving a piece at the same time. Didn't you say that soon after they were THROWING the pieces at one another?
They ARE cute tho!
Good for you on the 73.
(I once DROVE on the 73...)

Gina Vistaunet said...

They are all so cute in pictures. Nice and quiet!!!

Stephanie said...

what a great picture!