Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Last man standing...Woods Wins

I only could watch the first three holes of the playoff yesterday and wanted Tiger to win but didn't want Rocco to lose!

A lot of friends and I who played in a tournament yesterday rooted for the underdog and the big dog...some of the guys Tivo'd the playoff and didn't want to know who won...I called home and wasn't too surprised that Bum had been watching it on TV...my cell was on speaker phone as she told me and the rest of my foursome that Tiger had won...

Yesterday was our 46th Wedding anniversary which we celebrated on Father's Day...

p.s. Our team came in 24th out of 36...(Too many old guys in my foursome)

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Tiger wins...sore knee and all. At least it was closer this time for #2. There is hope that someday he will actually NOT win.
And for you...well...you keep on playing. It's gotta AT LEAST be good therapy!