Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It was a dark and gloomy day...


I'm not the only one suffering... but this morning I bought middle grade gas for $4.51 / gal

When I got to the office I couldn't help but notice dark and ominous clouds reflecting in the lake outside my window...

I could have taken it as a bad omen, but instead made a decision to close down the office on Fridays until business turns around...

I'll save on gas as well as toll road fees...

Clients all have my cell phone and e-mail if something important enough comes up to take care of on Friday or wait until Monday...I will decide if calls come in while playing golf on Fridays...the money I'll be saving will pay for a few rounds...

Not so gloomy after all...life is good...

1 comment:

Heather McTaggart said...

Agreed! Question of the day: Can you get my boss to agree with this idea?