Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome Dann!!!

Yesterday we had dinner with long time friends, Dann and Gail and Charlie and Glee...we've been getting together at least once a year for a "Gemini Dinner" and Christmases for twenty five years or more...we three guys are landscape architects and it so happens that our wives are all Gemini's...

the ladies usually exchange cute (they say) little gifts and the guys just sit there and laugh, drink and talk about our businesses...



Last night Glee mentioned the word "blog" and we talked about it for a while...then Dann asked what it was, how it worked, blah, blah...so today I dedicate and welcome Dann to the blogging world and hope he responds enthusiastically...but I doubt it...



Along with being a great landscape architect his passion is cars...we found out last night he just bought a (gonna be classic) 1954 Ford Ranchero which he plans on working on for the next decade or so...this new hot rod is in his three car garage along with parts from older Mustangs, as well as his two later model Mustangs, a motor home and I forgot what else...I assume it's a lot of crap...



Did I mention that Gemini's are quick witted, the life of the party and they like to talk???

6 comments:

Allison said...

Does he have a site?
How do I read it?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Allison,
Not yet...he thinks blogs are a joke and he'd never have one...but Glee, who doesn't have one either, enjoys reading Julie's, Gina's and mine,...she may join the group soon (she says)...

Julie Hibbard said...

I am ALMOST a Gemini...missed it by a day. I think I am MUCH more Taurus anyway...stubborn and organized and I want it MY way.
I would LOVE to read Dann's blog!
Let me know if he got it up and going!
:)

Gina Vistaunet said...

I missed being a Gemini by one day also. There are days (very few) that I actually act like a Gemini, but there are many many days I don't. Wanna bet that Dann's first blog will be about clowns?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Julie and Gina...
another two Gemini's would have been, well, OK, yeah, nice!

Dann called me and thanked me for the personal blog but he has no intention to be a blogger...he really teed me off when he added: "Blogging is for people who have too much spare time"...the nerve on that sucker who spends most of his time fixing cars...

I don't really care...I never liked him anyhow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to read blogs about clowns anyhow, right Gina?
I may blog about the clown episode one of these days...on the other hand maybe you should because he just might start reading my blogs...and it's kind of a sad story...DO IT!!!

And on the happier side, Glee posted her first blog today...look her up at: http://gleetrowbridge.blogspot.com

glee said...

Yeah,well Charlie said the same as Dann.I told him only people who have great personalities can do this because they are interesting.
I was served today with D papers..JK