Friday, April 18, 2008

WOULDN’T IT BE FUN IF SPORTS TEAMS IN THE NFL, NBA, MLB, AFC, & NFC PLAYED EACH OTHER?







Orioles – Blue Jays –
Indians – Braves
Angels – Devils
Saints - Angels
Mariners – Dolphins –
Sharks - Dolphins
Mets – Jets –
Nets - Mets
Cardinals - Orioles
Cubs – Bears
Grizzlies - Bears
Pirates – Buccaneers
Giants – Titans
Tigers – Bengals
Cowboys – Indians
Lions – Panthers
Broncos – Colts
Seahawks – Eagles
76ers – 49ers
Magic - Wizards
Bears – Bruins
Canadiens – Canucks
Kings – Royals
Reds - Blues
Bulls – Spurs
Ducks – Penguins
Red Sox - White Sox

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Did you make this up?? I love it! I think it's brilliant! Never realized how closely related all those names are. Those would be some GREAT games too!! I love this!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I worked on this one for a few days... and then I thought of ESPN.com, my references to golf, baseball and hockey scores, and I was able to find team names a lot faster...Been wanting to do this for a long time and had fun doing it...
this was my 116th post and that averages to two per week since I began last year...
I love to fill slow days with cheap thrills...

Eliane said...

Good job Pete!!!
Fun and interesting too!