Monday, April 21, 2008

Get down-to-Earth-Day






Tomorrow, Tuesday April 22 is Earth Day!


Whatever you're doing for Earth Day I'd like to hear about it...it's a chance to do your part...The government is trying to achieve results some of which are to:
  • clean the air
  • promote land conservation
  • improve water quality

Unfortunately taking a hike on a golf course is not one of them...although the carts operate on battery power...

but then they have to be re-charged with real electricity...bummer!

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I am trying REALLY hard to recycle! I am keeping two trash cans going these days...and doing a good job of it!
I am also not driving when I don't have to! Freaking $60 for a tank of gas is helping that one!
:)

Allison said...

Bethany sang an entire song about Earth Day just now when I said it's tomorrow...awesome!