Thursday, February 14, 2008

Favorite love songs of my favorites...

Happy Valentine's Day...

You are so beautiful…Joe Cocker
Wonderful tonight…Eric Clapton
Layla…Eric
I can’t stop loving you…Ray Charles
Georgia on my mind…Ray
Please send me someone to love…B.B. King
I can’t make you love me…Bonnie Raitt
I got you Babe…Sonny and Cher…(Maybe stretching it with this one)
Your song…Elton John
You are the sunshine of my life…Stevie Wonder
She’s got a way…Billy Joel
Baby I love your way…Peter Frampton…(Reminds me of Julie)
Just for a thrill…Aretha Franklin


3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these songs! You are so beautiful is the best! Love Baby i love you way SO much! GREAT songs!
I love "I got you babe" too!!! Very special oldie! :)

PETE Di LALLO said...

and I forgot songs by James Taylor, Dr. John and a few other faves...
Joe Cocker's IS the best one...

Eliane said...

Great songs Pete. I also love your flower photo... so colorful. Can't wait for spring.