Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sunny's money

I've been waiting for Sarah to post a blog about Sunny's latest happenings...this story is funny and I simply have to write it... Sarah is quite busy at a skate board shop she operates in Pahoa on the big island where she sells t-shirts, boards and wheels(?) as well as a few items Sunny makes at home...Sarah bought her a loom and she makes little hats and stuff for kids and sells them in her own corner of the store...
Sunny sold $10 of her goods to a woman who gave her a $20 bill...having no changed she asked Sarah if she did...and she did have a $10 bill that Sunny gave the woman back as change...
then Sarah handed Sunny a $20 bill and asked her to go next door and get change...Sunny came back and went to her little corner and said nothing...Sarah asked her to give her back her change but Sunny thought the money was all hers...after a long explanation Sunny had no clue she owed her Mom anything...this went on and on until Sarah took $10 from Sunny's change and Sunny had a fit accusing Mom of stealing her money...to this day she has no clue about making change even though she has the brains of a teenager her financial ability is very much like a seven year old that she is...

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

So cute! I want to buy something from her!!!

Heather McTaggart said...

That is a great blog Mr. Blog's so late! I love that story! My 7 year old is quite excited about money and clocks right now, it's very cute but she demands us to all be on time!

Heather McTaggart said...

Lack of blogging...YOUR KILLING ME! TAG YOUR IT!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Heather, sometimes I don't like your attitude...I'll have to, uh, maybe I'll, uh, post more blogs to get you off my back!