Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just thoughts...do they mean anything?

I'd planned to play at Goose Creek this afternoon but here in Riverside the temperature is 107 with a hot wind...I had time to spare and decided to play around with Julie's 'random thoughts'...and a few old age things...
  • I love driving
  • I always have my car washed at the local place
  • I love to read
  • I hate yard work
  • I love long walks on the beach..NAH
  • I love getting up early, reading sports and comics page, and having a few cups of coffee
  • I like to make my lunch every day so I can read during lunch...Chicken salad is my favorite...left over Chinese food is great too
  • At my age I'm not expected to run...anywhere, and I don't have to lift heavy stuff...
  • I'm happy there's nothing left to learn the 'hard way'
  • I'm lucky that the clothes I now buy won't wear out
  • I feel OK eating 'Early Bird' dinners sometimes
  • I'm not challenged by speed limits anymore
  • I don't talk on my cell phone when I have to use a public restroom...
  • I feel my secrets are safe now because my friends can't remember them
  • Did I say I love to play golf? Read books?
  • I wish I had an Apple computer like Julie's but we run AutoCAD here at the office and it just won't work on Apples...

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I thought you LOVED yard work.
Chinese is even good for breakfast!
We are a lot alike...go figure!

I like this list. It's fun.
You should get a Mac for home. SO much simpler!
:)

Gina Vistaunet said...

Like Julie said, I thought you loved yard work... I do. I thought we were more alike. I don't eat any leftovers of any kind, or chicken salad. I don't like to read or drive or play golf. And I'm pretty sure I won't enjoy early bird dinners. But I still love you!!!

Heather McTaggart said...

Really, when was it that you crossed the threshold of not having to learn things the hard way? I want to be that age! Yard work is just WRONG...there should be grass that doesn't grow but stays green! Leftovers...NEVER! No reason, I can afford a new meal...ok..pizza maybe but NOTHING ELSE should be recooked EVER!

Heather McTaggart said...

The date on this blog is Monday, today is Tuesday...you have officially 3 hours and 50 minutes to get a blog out for today! It's the difference between me treating to breakfast vs dinner! HURRY!