Monday, August 2, 2010

from a retired friend

Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

I would rather carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring groceries in.

The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an A-hole from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

SO good!! I love watching an old movie and KNOWING that I totally didn't get it the last time I watched it!
I LOVE texting at lights!

I am ALWAYS hungry. Always. Or am I bored and I never knew it??

Love the new blog look and the Ben Hogan quote. So true. So true!

Stephanie said...

being pregnant- I have a VERY hard time distinguishing between boredom and hunger!!! I usually go with hunger....