Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I WAS BATTLING BLOGGERS BLOCK UNTIL...


the other day during my 'break' at the office I stumbled on a Yahoo news articles about the most popular and unique spellings of baby names...
I especially noticed a few comments that blew me away....

I loved the last sentence of the following article:
"Hi, I was hoping to have a baby girl that I could name Brooklyn Nicole but just found out that we're having a boy (this will be my fourth boy). I'm excited but am looking for a unique name like Brooklyn for a boy. My 1st 3 sons’ names are all biblical (Joshua, Jeremiah, & Daniel) and I want to change it up a bit for this fourth one. Any ideas?
Someone please use Brooklyn Nicole for me since I can't, lol. :)"

This one makes me wonder how old the person writing is:
well, I named my first born Sky Raizen, Sky meaning... well, Sky. and raizen came from a japanese manga "yu yu hakusho" where Raizen is the father of the main character who is one of the 3 kings of the underworld. just thought putting Sky and Raizen together sounded nice. for my second baby boy on the way I'm thinking of Cloud Hunter."

A lastly:
"I need a name for my unborn baby girl! I need to find the most UNIQUE name ever!
my boyfriend and I are considering the following... (they are kinda in alphabetical order)...(KINDA?)
They are all different, so tell me what you think!"
Jenique Ferisha
Hammie Anne
Ufama Mufasa
Enriquia Jane
Lilayla Resha
Ki'Nahla
Annabelle Belize
Darwin Alisha
Eminitrude Colby-Jack
Falafellita DeGrande
D'Shana Jill
Sky Harbor
(isn't there an airport with this name?)
Lauren Molly (where did this one come from?)
Nilly O'Harrington
Prudence La'Crusha
Queen Janey
Rielee
Saphie
Trisha Talbut
Wanda Lola
Xaivia

New twist on baby names?
Can a child's name mold its destiny?

2 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Seriously? Wow. That is hilarious. Especially the aphabetical part. What alphabet is she talking about? One from Jupiter? If she named her kids any of those names, except Lauren Holly, which is gay, she needs to be from another world.

Good Blog.

Julie Hibbard said...

Sky Raizen sounds like a cookie.
Ufama Mufasa sounds like a popular lion.
Eminitrude Colby Jack sounds like a faithful sandwich!

Reminds me of
Lemonjello and Orangejello
and Shithead

good names.