Thursday, November 5, 2009

IT'S A GREAT LIFE...

I've started a new job this week...well, not a job really...I should say I've got a new fun thing to do that's brought back the good old semi-olden days...
Now that Sarah and her family are moving back from Hawaii they are staying with us and Sunny's enrolled at the same elementary school almost most of our kids attended...It's around the corner from our old house and my new job is to pick her up after school...
I never thought having young ones, not only Sunny, but her brother living with us could be so delightful...Lil Eli is two and a half...he watches Dora and her friends in our bedroom...
Now I get to watch Hanna and her friends with Sunny every night, especially now that the World Series are over...we don't have to fight over what to watch...I seem to have lost most those battles but that's alright...Julie and I texted our way thru the baseball playoffs and kept me posted on the scores...with replays on I'd ask Sarah for a time-out and watch a home run or whatever with a quick reminder that Hanna was up to something and switch back to her show...

P.S. Bum hasn't been able to pick Sunny up as Sarah borrows her car to go to work and gets home too late...

What a great life I have...

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the fun. You will certainly never be bored again! :)

Gina Vistaunet said...

How fun. You're in your own carpool.