Tuesday, September 30, 2008

cell, not as in stock but phone...

An e-mail I sent to my daughter...


Hi Julie,

My cell phone bill came today and had an extra charge of $34.00 for text messaging!!!
Who me? Who has hardly texted before?
77 incoming and 97 outgoing!

In the past the bill hardly ever exceeded the total cost of $129 for everything...
And you know what? It's worth every penny for all the fun I've had...

Thanks

Dad

p.s. Julie and I text each other during Dodger games...she started texting me the first time she was eating in a fancy restaurant and couldn't listen to the game...and she'd text me when I was doing something else...inning by inning with comments...when the season ends I'll get her interested in the Ducks...

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I will buy the peanuts and cracker jack on Saturday to make up for this! Thank you for all the play by play texts! It HAS been worth it for sure. Heck, I'm gonna throw in a beer for ya too!
The Dodgers are in the playoffs!!

Eliane said...

Julie is always so proud about saying that her cool Dad text her all the time. You can change your plan for something like $5 a month for unlimited texting. Check with your cell company.

Gregory Urban said...

Or you can use a wireless bill calclator...
Myvalidas.com

The information age is great, now we need a checks and balance