Wednesday, August 13, 2008

25 good things...and other stuff I love...yeah, golf too


Pasta and meatballs

Chocolate cake, carrot cake, cake

Apple pie a la mode

Custard pie

Peanut butter and avocado on toast

Peanut butter and banana on toast

Peanut butter cookies

Banana splits

Peaches and cream

Cantaloupe with ice cream

Hot Meatball sandwiches

Chinese and Japanese food…

Corn on the cob…

Sushi and sashimi

Driving up Highway 1 to Pebble Beach

A long drive on the first hole

Long straight drives

Short putts for par

Getting up early, reading a book or the LA Times with a few cups of coffee

Fresh made corn tortillas at El Torito

Shrimp cocktails

Oysters, clams and lobster

Chicken salad sandwiches...yum!

Garlic bread, ciopino and vodka in S.F.

Sourdough bread and wine in S.F.

What are your faves Gina and Julie?


2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I'll start this one right away. Look for it tomorrow...
I love just about everything on your list. Food is such a great pleasure in life...

Gina Vistaunet said...

I'm not sure I like 25 things, but I will try.