Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hands Free...my foot

Last week I posted a blog on hands-free cell phones...they're not that great...
since I've had it I've received half a dozen calls and the device sucks because it's hard to hear...
I haven't made any phone calls on it...instead, if I have to make a call I use the speaker button on my cell, put it in the cup holder next to me and talk away...talking and driving doesn't mix for me... It's a pain in the 'foot'...
People who see me think I'm talking to myself...I'm either talking to myself or singing...

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

The whole cord thing is a pain...I get it tangled in my seat belt. I never had a problem talking with the phone the old fashioned way. "hand's free, my foot!"
Now it's a big pain in the...ASS!

Allison said...

I don't have one yet. I'm just not answering the phone...it's such a pain!

I don't have speakerphone...Instead, I just sing to myself.

Eliane said...

Glad to know I am not the only one talking to myself in the car.