Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SAVE YOUR BREATH AND JUST TELL ME...






Don’t you just love these kinds of opening lines? We all get these sort of comments made to us each day:

Guess who called today

You won’t believe what I did today
Do you know where I shopped today and how much money I saved?
Guess what we’re having for dinner
Do you know what I was thinking?
Guess who I saw today
You’ll never guess what happened to ‘what’s his / her name’
I know where we can eat out tonight
Guess who’s spending the weekend with us
Guess who’s getting married finally
Guess who’s having a baby
Guess where we’re going on vacation next year and with whom

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Hmmm....I wonder who asks you these things...
let me GUESS...someone who does not read your blog!
:)

Gina Vistaunet said...

Guess how much I love your blog?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Julie, Gina,
Guess how much I enjoyed your comments?

Steve Adams said...

Well... I guess I won't even venture to guess.