Wednesday, November 28, 2007

OLD AGE COMES AT A BAD TIME



If only I had thought a little more on my children's names at their birth and if they had been boys instead of gorgeous and beautiful little angel girls, and believe me when sayI love the names we chose, I might have named them some of the following very cool ‘little boy’ Italian names:
Angelo
Domenic
Carmine
Vito
Rocco
Vinnie
Louie
And of course, Tony

Or, had I been botanically inclined, as I am today, I may have given the cute little angel girls some of the following very cool 'little girl' names:
Lily
Daisy
Rosey
Jasmine
Iris
Ivy
Olive
Sweet Pea
RubyBegonia
Ginger

Do you think my sweet and a little older beautiful angels can comment on which name they may have preferred... huh?









4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I would want to be Vinnie if I was a boy and TAP TAP I get to be Ruby Begonia!!!
You can just start calling me RB now.

Allison said...

I think my mom would have made a great Carmine...or a pretty sweet pea...

Gina Vistaunet said...

I would have loved to be Daisy, Lily or Ivy. Vito if I was a boy.

Steve Adams said...

It's a good thing for the girls that you are not enamored with "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" or "The Night Before Christmas"!!