Monday, April 2, 2007

Never a blue Monday around Di Lalloland

Last night our family celebrated Zac's 22nd and my 66th birthday...unfortunately Zac coudn't make it but we tried to have fun and we did...at Cheesecake Factory in M.V. Mall...amazing appetizers, fabulous food and delicious desserts...read Julie's blog today...
I wish Zac had been there because I told everyone how ironic it was that I am 3 times his age but when he turns 44 I'll only be twice his age...a fun thing to know until I really thought about it...he'll be 44 and I'll be 88!!!
Yikes!!
Forgot to mention how we missed Alli...said she had to work...right!!! if you read her blog today you'll read that she doesn't call it work...it is fun to her...
I ate soooo much last night that I probably won't eat today...at least until noon...

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I already went to breakfast with some friends and had a huge german pancake. Delicious! Thanks for the fun and yummy dinner!
Good blogging with you!

Allison said...

Pops...I love that math...three times now--two times later...age is such a funny thing.

Happy B-day!