Thursday, August 4, 2011

'LOL' ME TO DEATH

I don't know about you but are you tired of seeing LOL on Facebook? I've seen it used too many times, and even in the same sentence...once at the beginning, in the fourth word, in the middle, and at the end...I mean, like, give me a freaken break...say it with words, dumb sh*t...how many times can you really mean you're laughing out loud in a sentence?

You know what else drive me nuts? Facebook one-liners saying "I'm going to breakfast now and it's going to be the greatest day'! REALLY? How often do we all have breakfast and it ain't no freaken big deal...How about telling everyone you just finished eating the best pizza in your life and now you can't decide what you'll have for dessert: a cupcake or a brownie...Really?
Or how about this one...I read it on Facebook a while ago...OK, I DO read Facebook and I post clever, neat and funny stuff on it and I DON'T use LOL...anyhow, I saw one this morning that read "Boohoo...I'm out of French Vanilla coffee creamer...it's gonna be a long day"...really?

How about the geniuses that can't spot that they have the 'Caps Lock' on...do you think they ever read what they just wrote? do you think they have no idea what the backspace button's for? Really freaken clever, eh?
But what I hate even more than all the LOL's are the City Ville requests for virtual crap...what's with people asking for donations to City Ville? I mean, do you have nothing else in the world to do? Do you know how to read? Ever try Goggling something to find out how much you don't know about something? I saw one the other day asking for donations for donuts to feed busy cops! Yup! Really!!!!
Excuse me, but I'm LMMFAO.

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I HATE LOL and NEVER write it. I wouldn't even DATE anyone who wrote LOL.

BTW, LMMFAO is hilarious.

FYI I think I have posted about being out of creamer before. LOL

TSHarrison said...

This post made me LOL.
Pete I think you need to ditch Facebook and adapt to Google+.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Trevor, yours is an honest LOL...

Stephanie Ragland said...

I am friends with someone on Facebook who seriously posts EVERYTHING they do through out the day-does NOT make me LOL.