Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ELI WASN'T KIDDING...

As often as I can I take my three and a half year old grandson Elijah to the park with his three wheeler or sometimes with his two wheeled scooter...
The last time we went I stopped at seven-eleven for a bottle of water and as I approached the cooler to get a bottle he spotted the ice cream 'push-ups' in a case next to the cooler...I bought him one with the promise he wouldn't open it until we got to the park...but he couldn't wait and opened it on the way there, made a mess on my seats that were fortunately leather...not a big deal...
so the other day as Eli and I went to pick up Sunny at school we passed by the same seven-eleven and he asked if I could stop and get him a push-up...not wanting to go thru that again and because we didn't want to keep Sunny waiting at school I told him I had no money, which he didn't understand and kept on asking and asking and asking as I kept on saying no, no...
Finally he said: "Can we go by and just LOOK at the push-ups?"
The kid is a genius...we paid seven-eleven a visit after picking Sunny up...

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! He's so dang cute. And, so are you.