Monday, August 16, 2010

Dodgers' Dog Days…


It's the approaching end of summer, days will be getting shorter, it's almost the beginning of football season and one month away from the start of hockey season …

The Dodgers are 10 games out with too many good teams in their division…they've had bad luck beating teams in other divisions... they have hardly a chance of playing more than 162 games this year…I hope I’m wrong, but with their lack of good pitching and hitting it looks like when the playoffs begin next month and the World Series in October the Dodgers will be watching the games on TV too, playing golf and vacationing themselves…

It's the cruelest time...

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I'm thinking playoff games in San Diego sound kinda fun. Two years of NLCS against Phillie was really enough anyway...I could use a break from the stress!
Watching right now (of course!) and we are winning. But the fat lady ain't out there yet.
Football? Hockey? Hmm...I am thinking a few good books and a nice fire.
til Spring time.

TSHarrison said...

I think you should help me cheer on my Rangers. Currently we are 8.5 games ahead of those Halos.
Also did you read the article on Josh Hamilton: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/tom_verducci/08/17/josh.hamilton/index.html?eref=sihp? Best all around player since Mantle?