Wednesday, June 17, 2009

IT'S DIABOLICAL I TELL YA

(Portions by Wlm. Thomas, Toronto, Canada)

A good walk spoiled...Mark Twain
It took me 17 years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. I did that in one afternoon on the golf course... Hank Aaron
When I play golf there's no opponents to foul, no teammates to blame...it's me against my worst enemy...my ego...me

My advice to golfers, quit...quit immediately...cold turkey...there's a chaise lounge under a shade tree somewhere with a large drink near a great book within your reach...

If you can't give it up there's hopefully a golf patch coming out soon that fits behind the ear...

I've booked a tee-time for the day after I expire...because playing golf after I'm dead is marginally better than going straight to hell...


1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

That's great!!! Did you write that? Brilliant I tell ya!!!