Wednesday, April 2, 2008




Last Friday I received this e-mail I thought was 'different'...it came to my BlackBerry in the junk folder but decided to open it...

I sent it to Julie, Gina and Allison

Following are e-mails sent back and forth...


-----Original Message------

From: Evangelist Mary Woodrow
To: pete@dlacorp.com
ReplyTo: evg2000wd@yahoo.com
Sent: Mar 28, 2008 10:10 AM

Subject: Adoption of my yorkies..


Hello,
My Name is Evangelist Mary Woodrow, I and my husband are on a Christian
Mission to Africa and I came along with our Teacup Yorkshire Terrier
Babies.After a While, I notice that the African Weather is not good for
the puppies.
I need someone to adopt both and take care of them.They are AKC
REGISTERED:TEACUP. HOME RAISED, VACCINES & HEALTH GUARANTEED email me on
evg2000wd@yahoo.com
Evangelist Mary Woodrow


From: Pete DiLallo
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:32 AM
To: Julie at Montage; Gina Vistaunet; Allison Hibbard
Subject: FW: Adoption of my yorkies..

Here ya go!
I'll give you guys first chance at this... or I'll have to call Aunt
Kathy... (my sister-in-law who has five dogs and can always use more)
Dad'n Pops
p.s. Alli, this could work out great for you depending where in Africa
Mary the Evangelist lives...things always happen for the best...


From: Gina Vistaunet
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:36 AM
To: Pete DiLallo; Julie at Montage; Allison Hibbard
Subject: RE: Adoption of my yorkies..
If I wanted them, are they shipping them from Africa? And is Evangelist Mary one of your girlfriends? And has she really had her named legally changed to Evangelist Mary?

From: Pete DiLallo
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:41 AM
To: Gina Vistaunet; Hibbard, Julie; Allison Hibbard
Subject: RE: Adoption of my yorkies..

Hilarious!!!
The only possible evangelist I know is (maybe) Allison...I'll have to check on that...she IS an Angel...
The e-mail came on my BlackBerry where I get lots of spam...I sent it to my computer so you'd be able to share in this wonderful opportunity...


From: Hibbard, Julie
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:42 AM
To: Pete DiLallo; Gina Vistaunet; Allison Hibbard
Subject: RE: Adoption of my yorkies..
I think African Yorkies is an oxymoron

From: Gina Vistaunet
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:44 AM
To: Hibbard, Julie; Pete DiLallo; Allison Hibbard
Subject: RE: Adoption of my yorkies..
I think Evangilist Mary is a moron!!!

From: Gina Vistaunet
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:56 AM
To: Pete DiLallo; Hibbard, Julie; Allison Hibbard
Subject: RE: Adoption of my yorkies..
I'm sorry, I'm working and trying to have fun. Once I get up, there is 7,000 (that's for Julie)
emails.

From: Pete DiLallo
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:59 AM
To: Gina Vistaunet; Hibbard, Julie; Allison Hibbard
Subject: RE: Adoption of my yorkies..

I'm at the office with nothing to do and all day to do it...
Ergo, (that's for Gina) I'm not working and having fun...

Julie's final response:

blog baby blog
Julie Ann Hibbard

4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

That is the cutest dog ever!! I'm calling Mary right now. I want one!!

Julie Hibbard said...

I hope EM hasn't given them all away. They are darn cute!
Good blog!

Angela3040 said...

Thank you for your post about Evangelist Mary Woodrow. I just got THE EXACT EMAIL from her about her selling yorkie puppies & I almost fell for it. I googled her name into the google.com & your post about the scam emails were right on top.
Thanks for sending out warnings to everyone! Even thought it may not have been your intentions. I appreciate your posts

Relief from Muscle Pain said...

Years later and she's still at it. I just got this email, and googled her because I didn't recognize the name.

Hello,

2 Teacup Yorkies and English bulldog needs a home(Katty) is 1.9lbs and while the male(Rolly) is weigh 2lbs, both are 12 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown and (Lula) the bulldog is 13weeks old, they are all potty trained and very friendly with children.

Hope to read from you.

Mary Woodrow