Thursday, April 10, 2008

‘Bum’ing around the Bay
































Coming back from 5 ( cold-ish) days in the Bay Area visiting Debby, Leesa and her little ones we had an opportunity to pick up photos of both Leesa’s kids and Sarah’s (on MySpace)…the hardest time I had was not blogging…we were too busy playing with the kids, eating and drinking wine… …
Bum and I thought we’d never eat again when we got back, but sure enough we were starved the night we returned…enjoyed a superb BBQ at Leesa’s with wines from Jonathon’s wine cellar and, he took us out a few times to fancy restaurants where the wine was flowing …I enjoyed my very favorite meal of Ciopino at Scoma’s in Sausalito, YUM, with garlic bread and Chardonnay…I could get used to this life style…

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Cute cute cute cute!! Shouldn't Sunny be wearing a helmet? Just a thought!
So glad you had a fun time. The food in San Francisco is fabulous!!!
:)

Allison said...

Very cute babies...

Gina Vistaunet said...

So cute. I wish Sarah would send us some pictures. Ya, Sunny should have a helmet and a mouth guard.