Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 New Year’s resolutions…

I wish you all a Happy New Year…

Resolutions or delusions?

Stay up past midnight new year’s eve 2008
Stop watching old John Wayne movies on TV
Play with my kids more…
Have my wife take a pottery class
Split more dinners with her
Change my negative aspects and be kind
Read at least 24 books
Try to drive past a gym at least once a week
When house guests stay late tell them we’re going to bed and to tidy up the kitchen on their way out
Lose 15 pounds…walk after dinner as much as I can…especially when it gets warmer
Read manuals for old and new electronic stuff I have or will buy
Get my photos organized
Play more golf and walk instead of riding a cart…once in a while…
I will blog more (or less)…I haven’t decided yet…probably less…
I will quit being so serious

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

These are GREAT!!!!
Mom will love that pottery class! Can't wait to see all your old photos in albums!
:)

Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather McTaggart said...

My FAV honest one: DRIVE PAST THE GYM MORE OFTEN! Classic and fun! You make me laugh SO hard!

Allison said...

blog MORE.

You will kick the 24 books out easily, I'm sure!

The gym drive-by is totally funny.

Ange said...

I really like the book goal. Have any in mind??

And I agree with Allison, I think you should blog more.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Hi Ange,
I like your question...really, it's 'authors' that I read...this will give me an opportunity to list some of my favorites:

James Patterson (several books a year) some co-authored, Clive Cussler (two /three a year)and some co-authored, Dean Koontz, Janet Evanovich (a new very popular author) 3 or 4 a year, David Baldacci, John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Stephen King, Carl Hiaason, Mary Higgins Clark... and some non-fiction best sellers...

Will try to blog more...