Saturday, July 7, 2007

Green River



We played a round of golf in 100 degrees last Friday and most of us shot about that score...if you know Green River Golf Course most of the holes are pretty narrow with trees on both sides of the fairway...I spent hours in the shade trying to hit out of some nasty rough...but it was cooler there and told my golf buds I 'meant' to do that most of the time...

The Monday after, all of us talked about de-hydration and how beer does not hydrate you well on the golf course and that I and most of them went to bed around 8:00 or 9:00 PM that Friday night...

3 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Green River is a golf course? REALLY, I thought it was a flood channel....oh that was the idiot that opened the flood gates in Corona flooding the golf course...I get it! HA HA

PS. We are a golfing family!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Beer does not hydrate you, but if you drink enough, you will not notice how hot it is!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Heather,
Billy Graham said:"The only time my prayers are unanswered is playing golf"...