Saturday, June 16, 2007

What's your e-mail address again?

My e-mail address has a "D',"C" and "P" in and many times a day I'm repeating these letters because they sound similar...the other day I remembered how in old war movies the planes calling their bases used words like Charlie, Bravo and Zulu... "The Phonetic Alphabet"..here you go...

A - ALPHA
B - BRAVO
C - CHARLIE
D - DELTA
E - ECHO
F - FOXTROT
G - GOLF (my favorite)
H - HOTEL
I - INDIA
J - JULIETTE
K - KILO
L - LIMA (LEE mah)
M - MIKE
N - NOVEMBER
O - OSCAR
P - PAPA (I like it)
Q - QUEBEC
R - ROMEO
S - SIERRI
T - TANGO
U - UNIFORM
V - VICTOR
W - WHISKEY
X - X RAY
Y - YANKEE
Z - ZULU

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

You learn something every day!!!
I love this!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Did you know those off the top of your head? I thought M was Mary, L was Lincoln and J was John???

PETE Di LALLO said...

I'm not that smart Gina,
Google helped...

Unknown said...

I may have to use this at work when clarifying name and e-mail address spellings over the phone. Now I see where Julie got her smarts from.