Thursday, May 10, 2007

I e-mailed Gina today on how I enjoyed her morning blog...
I mentioned I was having a difficult time finding topics to blog and she suggested I blog my response to her:

I’m waiting to write the perfect blog and it ain’t gonna happen soon, if ever…
I’m not political, religious or vegetarian,
I love meat and steak and fries and shrimp and lobster...
I don’t often eat at the fancy places like Julie and Alli go to, and I don’t care,
No one else seems to have grandchildren,
Hardly any one even has kids,
No one is as old as me,
I don’t know names of the latest bands and singers, and don’t give a hoot…I do like Hooty and the B F…
I don’t watch American Idol, (often)
I don’t travel much anymore...
Not many people seem to read books or even seem to read much...
No one seems to be interested in golf…the Golf Channel is all I need…
One of Julie’s blog buddies likes hockey, Brent,
When I read other comments or blogs from friends of Alli and Julie I usually have no idea what they’re talking about,
Most of them are really smart; they know stuff I usually don’t much care about…
I don’t go to Saddleback church, often,
I love to laugh at people…a very bad habit that seems to be genetic in my family; they got t from me...(sadly)
I like funny stuff & jokes,
Most bloggers need to get a sense of humor…

Hey, I could do a blog on what I just wrote…Nah!
It’s much easier for me to e-mail…

6 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Nice blog.... You are a blogger.

dawnrenehehoo said...

I laughed! I can relate to everything you said except having grand children and liking golf! I use blogging as therapy -to get the tuff stuff off my chest and to get feed back. But I still do not know how to post a picture! If you do I think it would be cool to have a picture of your grandchildren and all of your girls including Sarah!

PETE Di LALLO said...

dawn-rene...let me know your blog address...or whatever it's called to read your blog...
I still don't know how to insert pics on my blog...the only time a pic showed up Julie did it for me...I'll have to send you an e-mail with pics...do I know your e-mail address?

Julie Hibbard said...

LOVE this blog!

Allison said...

you are such a great writer...you just have to look at your like through a "blog-o-scope"

Brent said...

It's fun to laugh at people. As long as you can laugh at yourself and allow others to do so, I think it's ok to laugh at them.

Thanks for the shout out. Go Ducks!