Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chewsday

Had the best time with #1 kiddo Julie at Dodger opener yesterday...I left comment in her blog today...

#5 kiddo Sarah in Hawaii is on her way to delivering her 2nd child...could be a close call and heard she may have it delivered in the car...if that's the case and if it's a boy we'll nick-name him OTTO...

Played Trivial Pursuit on Easter Sunday at #2 kiddo Gina's house after finishing watching the Masters golf...was fun as I've had in a while but playing with Alli Hibb pretty much drove us all nuts...if you can believe she accused Julie of cheating!

Chewsday is how my Canadian relatives pronounce Tuesday...even Eric Clapton says it in an old song...also Bodadoes are potatoes...go figure...

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

#1 Kiddo is great! I am going to take a little time to fix up your blog today if I can! Add the photo from the game and see what I can do to make it look a little more like you.
Love you Pops!
Go dodgers!

Allison said...

Seriously...she cheated...and that's why we are not playing board games anymore.

Brent said...

I love that you rank your children.

Brent said...

Oh wait, that's not a rank. That's the order they were born.